These Are the Shows Everyone Will Be Watching (and Talking About) in January
Let’s be honest, January is actually the season of rest. Sure, December marks the beginning of the holiday season, but often, it’s a month filled to the brim with family visits, coffee catch-ups, and (of course) lots of eating. Chances are you're left more tired than you were before Christmas. As we step into January, one thing's for sure, we’ll be finding comfort in the solace of our own couch, and recharging with our favourite wine and binge-worthy television shows. Thankfully for us, there’s a slew of new shows streaming on Stan and Netflix this season, and to help you make the most of your downtime, here are the noteworthy shows to bookmark.
Grab your S.O and some popcorn, you’re going to want to get comfortable.
- Electric Dreams, January 12
- Will & Grace, January 5
- RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars, January 26
- The Office, January 25
- One Thousand Ropes, January 3
- Planetarium, January 14
- From the Land of the Moon, January 17
- Lovesick, January 1
- Star Trek: Discovery, January 8
- Disjointed, January 12
- Riverdale, January 18
- Dynasty, January 18
- Grace and Frankie, January 19
- The Polka King, January 12
- The Open House, January 19
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, January 21
Get cinema-quality sound with the Bose Solo 5 TV System.