How to Put on a Doona Cover
If you've ever tried to put on a doona cover and wound up pulling your hair out, you are not alone. Trying to shove your insert deep into the cover never quite works out the way you plan. Thankfully, we have a doona cover hack that will literally change your life. We like to call it the sushi roll method, as you're essentially rolling the doona into the cover. It's not very intuitive, so it's essential to watch and learn. Play the video above to learn the easy way to put on a duvet cover. Read the steps below.
1. Invert doona cover and lay it on top of your bed with the opening at the foot.
2. Lay your doona insert on top of the cover.
3. Roll from the head down to the foot of the bed.
4. Flip the cover over one end and then over itself.
5. Unroll it from the foot to the head of the bed.
6. Button or zip it closed. Voilà!
Shop our favourite 100% linen bedding here.
Are there any other housekeeping tricks you'd like to learn? Tell us in the comments, and we'll try to tackle them for you.