31 Funny Things to Ask Siri When You Need a Good Belly Laugh
In case you forgot, long before Alexa, there was Siri, who we began to rely on as our high-tech “personal assistant” for scheduling meetings, getting directions, sending messages, and much more. At an unknown point, it turned into a game of What Will She Say Next?—and we started to get creative when it came to funny things to ask Siri. Because of Apple’s high-tech voice recognition software, users started to recognise that Siri had an answer to everything… and her quips were hysterical. (Sidenote: They still are.)
So the next time you’re bored but don’t want to Netflix binge, try taking out your phone, tablet, or smartwatch and befriending Siri. No matter what you ask her, she’ll have a quick response that will likely leave you in stitches. In case you’re not really the creative type, we asked around for the best prompts to get Siri going. (Fun fact: She sometimes changes her answer if you ask her the same thing a few times.) Below, 31 funny things to ask Siri when you’ve got nothing better to do (hey, we’re not judging).
1. Why are firetrucks red?
2. Who is your favourite actor?
3. Will you marry me?
4. What is the meaning of life?
5. What is your best chat-up line?
6. When is the world going to end?
7. What’s the time?
8. Where is Elvis Presley?
9. What is zero divided by zero?
10. Where does Santa live?
11. Do you have any pets?
12. Guess what?
13. Is Jon Snow dead?
14. Are you Her?
15. Can I have some money?
16. Have you ever been in love?
17. How old are you?
18. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
19. What are you wearing?
20. What does Siri mean?
21. What is the meaning of life?
22. Siri, have you met Cortana?
23. Am I hot?
24. What should I have been for Halloween?
25. Can you beatbox for me?
26. What is your favourite MLB team?
27. What’s wrong with me?
28. What’s my horoscope?
29. Where did I put my keys?
30. How much do you earn?
31. Do you have a girlfriend?
What are your favourite funny things to ask Siri? Did we leave out any of your go-tos? Be sure to tell us in the comments.