The Best Ways to Recap Your Year in Photos
The year is coming to a close, and you took approximately one thousand billion photos on your phone this year. Now what? One thing is for certain: Don't let them sit around on your computer or hard drive for years until you digitally dust them off for a #tbt post. There are countless ways to recap the amazing year you had in photos, and we rounded up the best of the best. Keep reading for seven editor-approved ways to commemorate 2014 in photos. To the memories!
- Create a Striking Photo Mosaic, because photos that pretty deserve to be looked at all at once.
- Make Your 2014 Photos Into a Deck of Cards, for playing drinking games with your memories, and creating new ones.
- Make a Statement With DIY Photo Wallpaper, much cooler, and more personal, than regular old wallpaper.
- Make a 2015 Calendar, to remind you of all the fun you had in 2014.
- Make a Virtual Flip Book Scored to Music, because your year deserves its own music video.
- Turn Your Favourite Photos Into a Magnet Grid, because they’ll make you happy every time you open the fridge.
- Make a Beautiful Book, to keep on the coffee table for nostalgic browsing and long-term safekeeping.
What are your favourite ways to recap your year in photos? Share in the comments below!