Watch a Traveller Pack 100 Items in Her Carry-On
Travelling with carry-on luggage seems like a great idea at the time of booking a flight—until you have to pack. Sure, escaping for a weekend shouldn't require five types of shoes and multiple wardrobe changes, but the reality is that the 9" x 22" x 14" confines of a standard carry-on always seems to be just too small.
If you don't think it's possible to travel with carry-on only, former Bond Girl and frequent traveller Rachel Grant might change your mind. The actress teamed up with Biaggi Luggage to show how she manages to pack 100 items—yes, you read that right—into a small suitcase.
Watch the mesmerising video above, and try Grant's handy packing hacks:
- Use ziplock bags to compress clothing.
- Always roll clothing.
- Segment cosmetics and liquids into ziplock bags, then store in a larger bag for easy access.
- Store socks inside shoes to maximise luggage space and help shoes keep their shape in transit.
- Pair sandals with rubber bands to keep them compressed.
- Organise packing cubes by according to the shape and weight of clothing.
- Put heavier items at the bottom of the bag and keep liquids or fragile accessories at the top.