30 NYE Resolutions Everyone Can Try
In the end of year frenzy, we definitely let our healthy lifestyle slip a bit and our focus wasn't crystal clear either. But that's what New Year's resolutions are all about—getting back on track and making small changes that will help 2016 be the best year yet. We've put together a list of our favorite 30 resolutions that everyone can do and linked out to how to fulfill them. Scroll through for inspiration on how to improve your life this year.
- Drink more champagne (we know it’s good for your health) and we can come up with at least 22 reasons why you should always have it on hand.
- Make coffee at home instead of dropping dollars on an artisanal blend every day.
- Revamp your living room with a coffee table makeover.
- Start a podcast.
- Stop worrying (as much)
- Plan a trip to South America.
- Create an evening ritual that helps you wind down at the end of the day.
- Do like Arianna Huffington and make sleep a priority.
- Skip the juice cleanse and do a digital detox instead.
- Learn a week’s worth of new recipes.
- Cross at least one destination off your travel bucket list.
- Keep a gratitude journal.
- Throw a themed dinner party.
- Start meditating.
- Set yourself a professional goal and do everything in your power to make it happen.
- Declutter your home and your workspace.
- Try a new form of exercise.
- Stop procrastinating once and for all.
- Streamline your Gmail. You'll feel like a new person when your inbox is organised.
- Take control of your finances.
- Learn to be a better negotiator.
- Start a passion project. You never know where it will lead!
- Remove the word “sorry” from your vocabulary (at least during business hours).
- Do something you’ve never done before.
- Take care of yourself. You can never underestimate "me time."
- Stop repeating the same relationship mistakes.
- Add a dash of daring décor, like a fun wallpaper, to your home.
- Work smarter, not harder.
- Get creative with date night.
- Learn a new skill like coding.
Shop our favorite resolution-making tools below.
What's your number one resolution for 2016? Share with us in the comments.