Apple Reveals its Best iPhone Apps of 2015
Daniel Bruno Grandl for The Urbanspotter
We use apps for so many aspects of our lives—for entertainment, communication, life admin, shopping, photography (and the list goes on), but with what seems like an endless amount of options in the App Store library, it’s an overwhelming choice between what’s good and what’s not. To help us make smart selections, Apple has released its best iPhone apps of 2015—including App of the Year, which was awarded to live streaming app, Periscope. Scroll down to see which apps Apple believe you need (or may just want) in your life.
Apple’s favourite apps of 2015:
- Periscope by Twitter Inc. (App of the Year)
- Enlight by Lightricks Ltd. (Runner Up)
- Robinhood—Free Stock Trading by Robinhood Markets, Inc.(Runner Up)
- Workflow—Powerful Automation Made Simple by DeskConnect, Inc. (Most Innovative)
- Instagram by Instagram Inc. (Best App on the iPhone 6s)
- HBO Now by HBO
- Hopper—Airfare Predictions by Hopper
- Darkroom—Photo Editor by Bergen Co.
- Lark—Personal Weight Loss Coach & 24/7 Nutritionist by LARK
- The Everything Machine by Tinybop Inc.
- Pacemaker by Pacemaker Music AB
- Tandem—Language Exchange by Tripod Technology
- Jet—Discount Shopping by Jet.com
- Timeline—News in Context by Timeline.com, Inc.
- Vee for Video by Medious
- Fit Men Cook—Healthy Recipes by Nibble Apps ltd.
- Spark—Smart Email App for Work by Readdle
- RefME—Citations Made Easy by RefME
- Wildcard—Know the Day in News and Entertainment by Coopkanics Inc.
- Paper—Notes, Photo Annotation, and Sketches by FiftyThree, Inc.
- GIPHY CAM. The GIF Camera by Giphy Inc,
- PRY by Tender Claws LLC
- Reuters TV—Video News by Thomson Reuters
- Zova by ZOVA
- Blue Apron by Blue Apron Inc.